Ok, so I know I am a little behind on the Sunday's 7! Family before blog :) Now that everything is getting back on track around here, I am back blogging!


I have been busy working in my tiny studio/guest room through the rainy days and have added some new great products! Check 'em out!

Back with the Sunday's 7 List this week! Happy Esty shopping!

First up... A handy little pouch to hold your business cards so they are right there when you need them. This one is in Amy Butler's Paradise Garden, positively adorable!











My other favorite use for these cute little buggers is to use them to hold all my many punch/stamp cards! No more digging around in my car for my coffee punch card!











Next up on the new products list is a collection of super stylish Passport Covers. Travel and look great doing it!
This passport wallet is in popular fabric designer, Alexander Henry's Kleo.












Hip Passport Covers are reinforced so they are sturdy but flexible!












Adorned with coordinating ribbon and an upcycled button!












See more of this collection at my Etsy Store

http://www.rubysplayground.etsy.com

Thanks for looking and check out the next Sunday's 7 List! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments