Sunday's 7 List

I am starting a new Sunday's List for my favorite Etsy finds! So check back often to keep up with the Etsy must-haves (according to me :) of the season. This week's Sunday's 7 List was found browsing Etsy Stores using the tag "Spring". So here is my first Sunday's List Series. Enjoy!



These beautiful and dainty mermaid earrings make me long for the sea on a clear spring day.

















This little Grass Journal is so darn clever!




















What's Spring without butterflies? These are a must-have for your next garden party!














Love, love, love this scoop-neck dandelion tee!



















HopeJohnson Ceramics
Perfect little dipping dishes for any gathering.



















Spin Drift Glass Works
These glass drawer-pulls would liven up any cupboards!




















MaryWibis
Sipping lemonade from these Spring inspired pilsner glasses, and watching the butterflies in my garden... yes please!



















Hope you have enjoyed my Sunday's 7 List! Check back next week to see the new fabulous finds! Thank you so much for checking it out! Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Marie / TheWhirlwind said...

Cute list! Thanks for featuring my spring inspired earrings!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments